Author Paul Tripp writes, “We were designed to live based on a long view of life. We were made to live with one eye on now and one eye on eternity.” He continues, “Longview living is wise living. Long-view living is Godward living. Long-view living is hopeful living. Long-view living will make you thankful for grace.”1
As the year nears its end, we’d like to thank you for being a client of LongView Planning Partners. In our practice, we are committed to working with people who are willing to take the long view on life. Although this sometimes requires short-term sacrifices, we believe people are better off when they plan with a long-term time horizon in mind.
By setting goals, making a plan, and taking steps to put that plan into action, you have shown yourself to be someone who prioritizes the long view with your life and your finances. Thank you for your commitment to that vision and for allowing us the privilege to help you achieve your goals.
As we continue to work together in the future, our commitment to you is:
- We seek to graciously provide our wisdom and perspective gained through our collective personal experience.
- We will always be honest and transparent even when it is not expedient or profitable.
- We commit to competence through diligence and continuous education.
- We desire to be clear and concise in all our communications.
- We strive to be excellent while still humble, empathetic, and kind.
We are abundantly blessed to play a part in your lives, and we are grateful to you for playing a huge part in ours. On behalf of everyone at LongView Planning Partners, thank you for being a client.
Tripp,Paul. New Morning Mercies: A Daily GospelDevotional. June 7th Hardcover, October 2014.